Stress Testing Phase Defects Checklist
The objective of stress test is to verify that the system can perform properly when subjected to a large volume of transactions, or when internal program or system limitations have been exceeded.
Thus the stress testing phase defect checklist is a very powerful fact gathering cum quality control testing tool that is used to verify the performance of the system under stressful conditions.
|How to use the following checklist:
1) We record the conditions or observed results by marking a checkmark in either of the 2 – data columns against various check points or defect statements on the checklist.
2) A checkmark in the “Yes” column against an item indicates that the checkpoint or the defect statement is True.
3) A checkmark in the “N/A” column against an item indicates that the checkpoint or the defect statement
is not applicable.
Preview of the Stress Testing Phase Defect Checklist
1) The Art of Software Testing – Myers, Glenford J.
2) Software Testing & Continuous Quality Improvement � W E Lewis