Stress Testing Phase Defects Checklist
The objective of stress test is to verify that the system can perform properly when subjected to a large volume of transactions, or when internal program or system limitations have been exceeded.
Thus the stress testing phase defect checklist is a very powerful fact gathering cum quality control testing tool that is used to verify the performance of the system under stressful conditions.
|How to use the following checklist:
1) We record the conditions or observed results by marking a checkmark in either of the 2 – data columns against various check points or defect statements on the checklist.
2) A checkmark in the “Yes” column against an item indicates that the checkpoint or the defect statement is True.
3) A checkmark in the “N/A” column against an item indicates that the checkpoint or the defect statement
is not applicable.
Download Stress Testing Phase Defects Checklist
(MS Word Format) for your own use
Preview of the Stress Testing Phase Defect Checklist
1) The Art of Software Testing – Myers, Glenford J.
2) Software Testing & Continuous Quality Improvement � W E Lewis
Download Many More Checklists for QA Managers & Team Leads
Download Several Checklists for Testers & Developers
Download Several Testing Templates – Prepared By Experts