Field Testing Defects Checklist
A field-tests are limited to a specific field or data element. However the field-testing checklist is a very powerful fact-gathering tool used to validate that all processing related to the particular field is performed correctly.
|How to use the following checklist:
1) We record the conditions or observed results by marking a checkmark in either of the 2 – data columns against various check points or defect statements on the checklist.
2) A checkmark in the “Yes” column against an item indicates that the checkpoint or the defect statement is True.
3) A checkmark in the “N/A” column against an item indicates that the checkpoint or the defect statement is not applicable.
4) The checklist can be
customized & additional columns like “Comments” etc. may be added which could provide useful assistance during analysis.
Preview of the Field Testing Checklist
1) The Art of Software Testing – Myers, Glenford J.
2) Software Testing & Continuous Quality Improvement � W E Lewis
Download Many More Checklists for QA Managers & Team Leads
An expert on R&D, Online Training and Publishing. He is M.Tech. (Honours) and is a part of the STG team since inception.