The “Write and Earn” program by SoftwareTestingGenius is primarily meant for seasoned software testing engineers and Quality Assurance professionals that are enthusiastic in terms of writing and tutorials creation.
What are the prerequisites for being a writer for us?
- Must be technology savvy, part-time freelance writer ambitious to earn INR 10-30K per month.
- Must be proficient in using software testing tools/techniques and experience of operating in the QA domain.
- Must be proficient in creating self-learning video/screencast / how to tutorials and training courses, of top quality standing out from the rest.
- Must be able to write unique articles/tutorials from own testing experience that will be helpful to the testing community.
- Must have proficiency in the English language with an excellent grammar.
- Must be proficient in creating plagiarism free work.
So come forward and proceed to the “Next Step”!!
What is the “Next Step”?
Send your request through a short email to email@example.com with a subject line “Write and Earn Program for Software Testing / QA Engineers”
Describe your area of interests like;
1) Writing technical articles
2) Creating video/screencast tutorials
3) Interested in both – Articles and Tutorials.
And attach the following 3 documents (MSWord / PDF format);
1) Your achievements as a Tester or QA professional in not more than 100 words.
2) Sample article, in 150-200 words, on any topic based upon your own experience of software testing / QA.
Alternately you can share the URLs of testing related articles/text or video tutorials/training courses published exclusively by you online.
3) Detailed resume describing your academic and other credentials. (We respect the confidentiality of your personal information and assure that this will not be shared with anyone.)
Mail requests without the documents listed above shall be ignored.
How do we process your request?
We ourselves are a team of excellent technocrats that are quite good at spotting the talented ones quickly.
# We shall take 1-2 week’s time to evaluate your request with a view to select a good quality content writer to have a long-term association with a win-win situation.
# Based upon your skills and the areas of your interests described above, we shall allocate you an “Assignment of Article Writing” or a “Project of Tutorial Creation” out a large pool available with us.
# You will be required to submit the detailed content, activities involved and a time plan within a stipulated time frame.
# Based upon your experience and skill level, the quantum of work, complexity level, time involved the amount to be paid to you shall be decided by our experts and shall be communicated to you.
# Once mutually decided a final go-ahead shall be given you for kick-starting the work and you will complete the work within the decided timeline.
# You shall work on the project respecting the “Anti Plagiarism Policy” and “Copyright Policy” of SoftwareTestingGenius and shall not submit anything that happens to be copied from any online/offline source wherever it may be.
# The completed project shall be submitted to us for review.
What is the Project Approval Process?
1) Our team of experts shall examine the project submitted by you for;
# Quality Checks – to ensure the technical accuracy of the content, English, grammar, spell checks etc.
# Plagiarism Checks – to ensure that the content is not copied from any online source.
2) The team may be returning the articles / other content for multiple rechecks if found defective in any manner.
3) Once our team approves your project, the agreed amount shall be paid to you through NEFT/ PayPal within 3 business days from the date of approval.
4) The approved content shall be uploaded on the SoftwareTestingGenius portal without any citation of the content writer.
Alternate – Testers can be our Guest Publisher as well
# You can publish your unique articles on testing and QA under your name and share your knowledge & experience with the testing community all across the globe in no time.
# This can be a distinguished feather in your cap by which you can decorate your personal CV.
# What you need to do is – just email the article to us; we shall review its quality & uniqueness for not being published anywhere else. That’s all – and we shall host it under your name as a “Guest Publisher”.
Ownership Rights on the content
All articles/contents of the projects delivered to us and subsequently uploaded on our portal shall be considered as the property of “SoftwareTestingGenius”.
“SoftwareTestingGenius” shall have exclusive and complete copyrights over all the work received from the content writers/guest publishers.
Software Testing Genius
Ins & Outs of Software Testing Technology Under One Roof