Procedures Testing Defects Checklist
The procedures testing checklist is a very powerful fact gathering cum quality control testing tool that is used to verify the software to verify the operating, terminal, and communications procedures.
|How to use the following checklist:
1) We record the conditions or observed results by marking a checkmark in either of the 2 – data columns against various check points or defect statements on the checklist.
2) A checkmark in the “Yes” column against an item indicates that the checkpoint or the defect statement is True.
3) A checkmark in the “N/A” column against an item indicates that the checkpoint or the defect statement is not applicable.
4) The checklist can be customized & additional columns like “Comments” etc. may be added which could provide useful assistance during analysis.
Preview of the Procedures Testing Checklist
1) The Art of Software Testing – Myers, Glenford J.
2) Software Testing & Continuous Quality Improvement � W E Lewis
Download Many More Checklists for QA Managers & Team Leads