Record Testing Defects Checklist
The record testing checklist is a very powerful fact-gathering tool used to validate that all records can be created, entered, processed, stored, and output correctly.
|How to use the following checklist:
1) We record the conditions or observed results by marking a checkmark in either of the 2 – data columns against various check points or defect statements on the checklist.
2) A checkmark in the “Yes” column against an item indicates that the checkpoint or the defect statement is True.
3) A checkmark in the “N/A” column against an item indicates that the checkpoint or the defect statement is not applicable.
4) The checklist can be customized & additional columns like “Comments” etc. may be added which could provide useful assistance
Preview of the Record Testing Checklist
1) The Art of Software Testing – Myers, Glenford J.
2) Software Testing & Continuous Quality Improvement � W E Lewis