Silk Test Interview Questions: Q. 21 to 30
Set of 10 Questions
Q. 21: What is stored in a test frame?
A test frame is a text file, which records the following types of information for a Web application:
1) Comment: Commentary information.
2) wMainWindow: A string constant to identify your application’s home page.
3) Home page window: An object of class BrowserChild
window that holds application home page.4) sLocation: The URL of the your application’s home apge.
5) sUserName and dPassword: User name and password if needed to login to your Web application.
6) BrowserSize: A pair of values to indicate the size of the browser window.
7) Home page objects: A list of all objects on the home page, such as HtmlImage, HtmlText, HtmlLinks, etc.
<<<<<< =================== >>>>>>
Q. 22: What is the syntax of UI object identifier used by DOM extension?
The DOM browser extension uses the following syntax for Web UI objects:
“page_title” is the title of the Web page, defined by the HTML
An expert on R&D, Online Training and Publishing. He is M.Tech. (Honours) and is a part of the STG team since inception.