Physical Design Phase Defects Checklist
The physical design phase defect checklist is a very powerful fact gathering cum quality control testing tool that is used to verify the physical design of the system.
|How to use the following checklist:
1) We record the conditions or observed results by marking a checkmark in either of the 2 – data columns against various check points or defect statements on the checklist.
2) A checkmark in the “Yes” column against an item indicates that the checkpoint or the defect statement is True.
3) A checkmark in the “N/A” column against an item indicates that the checkpoint or the defect statement is not applicable.
4) The checklist can be customized & additional columns like “Comments” etc. may be added which could provide useful
assistance during analysis.
Preview of the Physical Design Phase Defect Checklist
1) The Art of Software Testing – Myers, Glenford J.
2) Software Testing & Continuous Quality Improvement � W E Lewis