Tutorial-3 How to use Automation Generator
This short tutorial guides you to a step-by-step method by which you can use Automation Generator Utility in QTP.
1) Install Quick Test Plus located in Quick test Professional Folder
2) Once Installation is Done Go to All Programs > QUICK Test Plus > Utilities > Automation Generator Utility
3) The Following Popup Comes up
4) Select Open Quick Test the following Popup comes up
5) If you want Quick test visible set this to TRUE, and Click on OK button
6) Move this to right side
7) Select Run Test and the following Popup Comes up
8) Add the Test Location and where the Result should be stored
9) Repeat the steps 7 and 8 to add more scripts
10) Finally Select Close Test
11) Click on the Save Icon, The following popup comes up.
Save it as a Vbs File
12) Click on the Save Button to save the vbs file.