Art of Writing an effective Description of a Bug
A Software Bug can be described through detailed explanation of the unexpected behavior happening as a result of some action performed on the software application.
1) Be specific writing the description of the Bug. Describe the behavior, which was expected, but did not happen. Describe as to what happened instead. For example the window closed as against appearing of the pop-up.
2) Description should be in the present tense.
3) Description should not have unnecessary words.
4) Description should not have exclamation points.
5) Always finish the sentences with a period.
6) DON�T USE ALL CAPS – as written here.
7) Format the words in upper and lower case (mixed case).
8) Most essential of all is to describe series of steps required to reproduce the bug.