What are the precise percentage of defects being detected by the testing and at what time?
6) Is my testing effort a cost effective or not?
7) What is the average quality of my software documentation, in terms of defects per page?
8) How many testing requirements are present in a particular subsystem?
9) How many test procedures are ready for their execution?
10) Is my testing effectiveness static, or it is improving, or it is doing down?
11) How many known, but unsolved defects still existing in my high-risk requirements?
12) How many developers will I need for repairing new defects likely to be found during the next month?
13) What are the ten most common major defects, which are injected into the product by my team members?
14) Whether the number of introduction of most common defect types have come down during last two months?
15) How many security requirements do I have, as compared to the usability requirements?
16) What is the cost-effectiveness of my unit testing when compared to my code inspections?
17) When will the build be ready for its release?
18) What quality will the build be at the time of release?