Physical Design Phase Defects Checklist
The physical design phase defect checklist is a very powerful fact gathering cum quality control testing tool that is used to verify the physical design of the system.
How to use the following checklist:
1) We record the conditions or observed results by marking a checkmark in either of the 2 - data columns against various check points or defect statements on the checklist.
2) A checkmark in the "Yes" column against an item indicates that the checkpoint or the defect statement is True.
3) A checkmark in the "N/A" column against an item indicates that the checkpoint or the defect statement is not applicable.
4) The checklist can be customized & additional columns like "Comments" etc. may be added which could provide useful
assistance during analysis.
Download Physical Design Phase Defects Checklist
(MS Word Format) for your own use
Preview of the Physical Design Phase Defect Checklist
1) The Art of Software Testing - Myers, Glenford J.
2) Software Testing & Continuous Quality Improvement – W E Lewis
Download Many More Checklists for Testers & Developers