Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">3) Being an effective advocate of the automation tool within the organization.
4) Establishing tool standards, which any project team would follow when using the tool. These standards include setting up the roles, scripting, environmental and coding standards which best suit the project and the organization.
5) Planning to transfer the knowledge acquired from external consultant (if any) to the staff.
1) Technical skill of a developer
2) Excellent knowledge of test automation tool
3) Excellent knowledge of the client’s practices and procedures.